pretty packaging: pasta + bread.
Today we have the carbo-loading edition of Pretty Packaging. When the weather gets chilly and the daylight gets short, nothing says cozy like a big bowl of pasta or a warm slice of bread. When the packaging is this pretty, I can only imagine how delicious the product will be!
- numeric Since typography is an obsession of mine, these numbers are a totally cool way to catch a consumer eye.
- hexagonal The shape of this is pure genius. As a serial over-estimator of pasta quantities, I’d surely seek out this box.
- window I love that the pasta is the star of the show in these boxes.
- handwritten I love the effortless, homemade feel that this package gives.
- black and white The color scheme of this bag gives me a Parisian vibe - so chic.
- patterned I always love a bold pattern - and these are just beautiful.
- pasta man This one just made me laugh.
- cylindrical Another pretty awesome shape.
Which is your favorite?