Friday recipe binge.
Happy Friday! I am welcoming the end to this long week with hopes of baking something delicious this weekend. Just in case you haven’t found something in the approximate 5.3 million other pumpkin posts, here are some yummy-looking ones. Bonus: I’m including some related to my year-round absolute obsession [PEANUT BUTTER] as well in case you’ve already overdosed on pumpkin pleasure.
In addition to baking, we’ll be headed to an outdoor wedding tomorrow (please hold off, thunderstorm predictions!) for one of our dear high school friends. There are some pretty exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, so be sure to stop back by the blog!
May you have a relaxing weekend!
- pumpkin pie oatmeal crumb bars
- pumpkin creme sandwiches
- pumpkin cheesecake crescent rolls
- pumpkin pie cupcakes
- white chocolate pumpkin pie cups
peanut butter party
- peanut butter marbled brownies
- peanut butter apple blondies
- peanut butter swirled cheesecake bars
- peanut butter and bourbon-filled doughnuts (omg)
- salted chocolate peanut butter marshmallow fudge (this is for you, Mom)